Monday 15 December 2008

Fifteen...

...happy things for the 15th of December.

1. The squeaky noises that Foley makes when I get home. (Sounds like Broccoli Kitten).
2. Having a beer when I get home.
3. The smell of the pink lillies sent by Anthony's workmates.
4. The super-duper graphics card I got as a surprise early Christmas present yesterday.
5. The "care package" arriving for me at work sometime this week (containing Christmas presents sent all the way from deepest darkest Essex).
6. My sister moving into her lovely flat in Colchester and therefore no longer having to drive up and down the A12 every day.
7. Kettle Chips - like crisps tasted when I was little.
8. The Christmas edition of the Radio Times.
9. Hearing a good Christmas song I'd forgotten about (few and far between).
10. Having a clean and shiny kitchen after the broadband conked out yesterday and we got bored...
11. ...and having the broadband back this morning!
12. Anthony coming up with the idea to snuggle on the sofa under a soft red blanket while eating Ben & Jerry's (Phish Food for me, Caramel Chew Chew for him).
13. Looking through the new Waitrose wine list.
14. A big bowl full of Lindor chocs.
15. Buying broccoli for Foley...and watching Esme fight her for it.

1 comment:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

MMMmmm, Ben and Jerrys! And Lindor chocolates! Your cats are absolutely mad.