Wednesday 27 December 1978

Books Read In 2011

Well, I'm trying again.

I've decided not to put started and finished dates on this list, partly cos one of the things that bugged me when doing the 2009 list was that I couldn't remember specific dates half of the time. also it didn't really reflect the number of books that I pick up and dip into.
So the general rule of thumb will be if it's a novel, I will have read it in one go, if it's a reference book, I'll have dipped in and out. I'll duplicate mention reference books depending on how long it's been since I last dipped into it!

  1. Hogfather - Terry Pratchett
  2. Vendetta - Michael Dibdin
  3. Cabal - Michael Dibdin
  4. 1001 Songs you must hear before you die (I'm setting up a playlist for this)
  5. What to Expect Before You're Expecting
  6. Potatoes Not Prozac
  7. Ratking - Michael Dibdin
  8. Broken Soup - Jenny Valentine
  9. A Perfect Proposal - Katie Fforde
  10. The St. Michael All Colour Freezer Cookery Book
  11. Nigella Express - Nigella Lawson
  12. The Procrastination Equation - Dr Piers Steel
  13. The Needlecraft Book - DK
  14. c jane Enjoy It! - Courtney Jane Kendrick
  15. Stitched In Time - Alicia Paulson
  16. The Embroidery Companion - Alicia Paulson
  17. StoryWorld
  18. The Aurora Teagarden Omnibus 1 - Charlaine Harris
  19. The Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits
  20. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You - Ally Carter

3 comments:

fatboyfat said...

What's happened to your posting dates? 1978? You discovered blogging 20 years early!

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Good luck! :)

Kate said...

fatboyfat - my posting date is out because I wanted this to appear other than in the main flow of posts, like my 2009 list. It's actually dated the day I was born :-)

Clover - thank you! You're part of my inspiration for this :-)