Tuesday 1 January 2013

During my...

...sojourn in the armchair in July/August, I did quite a bit of online shopping.

Lots of it was fantasy shopping, filling up baskets and then emptying them again.

Most of the real shopping was things for Megan.

A little of it was for me.

One book I bought was a journal. The Q & A a Day: 5 Year Journal to be precise.


I wasn't sure when I was actually going to start filling it out, I liked the fact that you don't have to start on the 1st of January, you can start whenever in the year you are.

So I started on the 23rd of September 2012, the fifth anniversary of my fathers death. When it reaches the 10th anniversary, I'll have a whole book full of daily thoughts to look through.

Hopefully.

Anyway, as part of my plan for blogging more frequently, I'm hoping to post every Sunday with the questions (and my answers) from the previous week.

But to get the ball rolling, here is today's question and today's answer.

January 1 - What is your mission?

"To boldly go where no man...." oh hang on, that's someone elses mission.

My mission is to be the best that I can. At mothering. At loving. At being me.

-----

What about you?

1 comment:

Kayels said...

I love the idea of the 5 year Q&A journal :)