Saturday 25 October 2008

Last week...

...in fact the very day of my last post, the lovely Michelle tagged me. Thank you Michelle!



Since I am a bad blogger (and currently ill) I have not responded to her tagging. So while I am having five minutes of not feeling terrible, here it is.

One word answers only. (and I've done my best not to expand!)

1. Where is your cell phone? Sofa

2. Where is your significant other? Birmingham

3. Your hair color? Blonde

4. Your mother? Essex

5. Your father? Deaded

6. Your favorite thing? Chocolate

7. Your dream last night? Reading

8. Your dream/goal? Ongoing

9. The room you're in? Cold

10. Your hobby? Cross-stitch

11. Your fear? Loss

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Family

13. Where were you last night? Bed

14. What you're not? Organised

15. One of your wish-list items? Framing (for one of my many finished cross-stitches)

16. Where you grew up? Billericay

17. The last thing you did? Yawn

18. What are you wearing? TWO jumpers

19. Your TV? Off

20. Your pets? Crazy

21. Your computer?

22. Your mood? Poorly

23. Missing someone? Yes

24. Your car? Broken (still)

25. Something you're not wearing? Contacts

26. Favorite store? Work

27. Your summer? Grey

28. Love someone? Anthony

29. Your favorite color? Turquoise

30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday

31. Last time you cried? Earlier

I am now supposed to tag five other people, but since the five other people I would normally tag have all been tagged already, I shall not bother this time. Edited to add: Emily has just done it off her own bat. I forget about tagging my sister!

Now if you will excuse me, I'm going back to flake out on the sofa and feel ill. Although I shall have to do a little tidying as a man from Virgin will be here between 1-6 to fit a V+ Box. (and just to reassure my sister who worries about my money, I got mine for £30)

5 comments:

Geraldo Maia said...

Hello Kate,
It is a great pleasure to visit your nice and interesting blog for the first time.
Best wishes from Brazil:
Geraldo

Caroline said...

I am worried about you crying earlier. Please don't cry x

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Okay what is it, all my blogger friends getting sick because I was? thats enough now you start feeling better. I am!

HelenMWalters said...

Hope you're feeling better x

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Hope you're feeling better. Where are you?!