Wednesday 16 September 2009

Well, I'm back...

...from Milan, but only for about 10 minutes.

As much as I want to write a fabulous series of posts about the great time we had in Milan and at Monza, about the lovely tweeple that we met there (twice, once planned, once unplanned) and about the crazy man who thought I was Finnish...

These gems will all have to wait until Saturday, since today I am jumping on a train and heading off Darn Saff to visit my (recovering from an operation) mother (she's alright, just can't move her arm much) for a few days.

So you'll have to wait until Saturday (afternoon as my train home gets in at 23.57 on Friday) to hear about it.

Unless you follow me on Twitter in which case you've got some idea.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Welcome back! Have you been somewhere? Really? You should have said... :-) xxx

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I completely forgot what I was going to say after reading Caroline's comment!