...my current cross-stitch last night. I really couldn't remember how long I'd been working on it, and I couldn't seem to find any pictures of it in progress. After a little digging about in the depths of my computer I found some work-in-progress photos too (and Flickr has helpfully dated them for me).
These were taken on the 11th of October, the 22nd of December and last night respectively.
It's really not that big a design and shouldn't have taken so long but with Anthony working nights I've been on the computer rather than stitching.
Now I just have to choose what I want to stitch next. It's either going to be the Moonlight Cats or the Morning Rooster.
I've got all the threads for the rooster and I'm fairly sure I've got all the ones for the cats, but I'm lacking fabric for both. I shall probably buy the fabric and then decide.