(I've answered these for the day I did it (last Wednesday) rather than guessing the future!)
1. How old will you be in five years? 35
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Day off so no people just the cats.
3. How tall are you? 5'11"
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks? CENTER PARCS!!!!
5. What’s the last movie you saw? The Brothers Grimm
6. Who was the last person you called? Emily
7. Who was the last person to call you? Anthony
8. What was the last text message you received? "They said a flower couldn't signify love, the Rose managed it. They said a plant couldn't survive without water, the Cactus managed it. They said a vegetable couldn't read text messages...Well Done! I'm sooo proud of you my little cabbage!"
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail? Don't think I've ever had one on this phone!
10. Do you prefer to call or text? Call
11. Have you ever had drink come out your nose? yes
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Other.
13. When is the last time you saw your mum? September (ridiculous I know)
14. What color are your eyes? Grey Blue
15. What time did you wake up today? 0948
16. What are you wearing right now? black skirt, lemon jumper
17. What is your favorite Christmas song? Gaudette
18. Where is your favorite place to be? with Anthony
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Wolverhampton on a Saturday
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? New Zealand
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? living in a messy house full of books.
22. Do you tan or burn? burn then tan
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I used to have a very strange dream about dinosaurs.
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Daws and Donal being bitchy
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
26. How big is your bed? double
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? desktop
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? without
29. What color are your sheets? white
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
31. What is your favourite season? summer
32. What do you like about autumn? the smell of woodsmoke
33. What do you like about winter? blue sky on frosty mornings
34. What do you like about summer? sunshine
35. What do you like about spring? the fact it's getting warmer again
36. How many countries have you lived in? 2
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? Awali/Stroud/Istead Rise/Billericay/Canterbury/Wolverhampton
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? bare feet
39. Are you a social person? mostly, but if people get too much I want to hide!
40. What was the last thing you ate? Mini Kievs
41. What is your favourite restaurant? Cafe Champagne
42. What is your favourite ice cream? Phish Food
43. What is your favourite dessert? Phish Food
44. What is your favourite kind of soup? Chicken
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? none
46. Do you like Chinese food? yes
47. Do you like coffee/tea? I like the Whittard's Fruit Tea, I hate normal tea, the smell of coffee makes me feel sick
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? two maybe
49. What do you drink in the morning? smoothie!
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? left side at home, otherwise usually the closest side to the door.
52. Do you know how to play poker? vaguely
53. Do you like to cuddle? yes
54. Have you ever been to Australia? no
55. Do you have an addictive personality? yes.
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? home
57. Do you still talk to your last ex? not the last one
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? nope
59. Do you want kids? yes
60. Do you speak any other languages? little bit of French/German, few words of Arabic/Russian, trying to learn Italian for September.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches? no (can't quite work out how!)
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? yes
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? pool
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats? window
65. Who did you copy this note from? Emily
66. Whats your relationship to them? lovely sister
67. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? books
68. What is your favorite TV show? arrrgggghhh....um....My So-Called Life/Being Human/CSI:NY/Buffy
69. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
70. Who is the funniest person you know? Donal
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? nope (the cats would eat them)
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Follow Me by Uncle Kracker
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? nope
74. What red object is closest to you right now? tomato ketchup
75. do you use separate water to wash your hair? yup
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? no doors on it
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? a bear
78. Do you flirt a lot? yup, bad girl
79. Whats your favorite chat up line? want a drink?
80. What is your favorite food? chocolate
81. Can you change the oil on a car? If I have help and guidance from Anthony (or a book that tells me how to tell someone else how to do it)
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope
83. Have you ever run out of petrol/diesel? Nope
84. What is your usual bedtime? I always try for 10ish...I usually fail
85. What was the last book you read? Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman
86. Do you read the newspaper? sometimes at work
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Cross Stitcher
89. Do you watch soap operas? nope
90. Do you go to the cinema often? Last time was Die Hard 4.0, before that was X-Men 3...so no!
91. What radio station did you last listen to? Radio 1
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? Emily and Brychan
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? the details of a book for a customer
94. What is your favorite sports team? Leyton Orient
95. What is your favorite board game? Ludo
96. What song do you currently like? Hand In My Pocket - Alanis Morissette
97. When was the last time you attended church? Alf's dad's funeral.