Tuesday 29 July 2008

Sunburnt feet and legs...

...are hurting more than I'd expected.

I've never burnt my legs before and I was so careful to slather my arms, back and face in cream that having burnt legs is annoying.

My right ankle disappeared last night cos it was so swollen. I like my ankles and was not happy to see one of them go.

These are my feet today after a day at work (in my slightly too big shoes that are currently too tight)



After sleeping with my feet on three pillows last night my ankle had looked normal this morning, but now it has gone huge again - a good reason for lying on the sofa this evening I feel.

I bought this today, so I have something good to read while I flake out and recover. The cover is just as beautiful as her first book too!

I have added Oulton Park/feet/rain/badges photos to my Flickr too.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

owww owww owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Rest and read.
Perfect.

x